Today is the anniversary of thinkDataVis. 365 days ago was: It all begins.
What do we take away from this? Well my older posts which were primarily projects scored the most pageviews. Time will tell if my how-to posts rise to the top in the second year. Also interesting that my Data Journalism content sees the least traffic, but won me the most recognition outside of the nets.
- Passing - New Project: Passing Direction of Premier League Football Players
- London Olympics – New Project: Global Games, Regional Sports – London 2012
- K-Means - New Project: K-means Clustering
- Value for money - New Project: English Football Value for Money
- Create Infowheel - Create: Information Wheel
- Who won the Olympics - New Project: Who Won the Olympics?
- Paid to win - New Project: Paid to Win
- Nice boxplots - How to make nice boxplots with R
An interesting development: The defaults in Excel 2013 seem not so bad. The chart above is largely default.